About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I'm a stay-at-home mother of 2 who loves to bake rich desserts, create healthy dinners, and create homemade crafts. I'm always Hungry for the Homemade! Take some recipes, make them your own, and let me know how it goes.

Friday, October 15, 2010

A Blogging Virgin

So here I am blogging. It's been a time consuming, large learning curve to get here, but bear with me while I fumble through my first postings until I get better. They will get better! Thanks to my wonderful husband, Stuart for loving everything I cook and understanding my need to get crafty. I love to cook, create, and share so take what recipes you'd like and enjoy the fruits of my labor and make some of your own. Tell me about your experiences, suggest, and comment away!  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! You're doing FANTASTIC!! I'm FLOORED!! Totally didn't need my help! P.S. my blog is dearworldicandothis.blogspot.com and michaelandjillrogers.blogspot.com

    Can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete