About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I'm a stay-at-home mother of 2 who loves to bake rich desserts, create healthy dinners, and create homemade crafts. I'm always Hungry for the Homemade! Take some recipes, make them your own, and let me know how it goes.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Candy Corn Wreath

This was a FUN project that the kids enjoyed helping with. This idea came from the October cover of Woman's Day 2010.  You need : 14"-18" Styrofoam wreath ring, 2-3 bags of candy corn, black duct tape, a glue gun, and some wide black grosgrain ribbon.

All wrapped in duct tape, ready for candy!
Wrap the wreath tightly in the duct tape. The easiest way to put on the candy corn in a uniform manner is to make a full circle with the candy corn facing the same direction, starting with the inner rings. Change the direction of the the candy corn with each successive ring of candy.Use hot glue to secure the candy on the wreath. Make a loop of ribbon into a hanger. All done! Now try not to pick off the candy and eat it!

3 comments:

  1. How about I just hire you to make these for me?! :) I love it....I guess that makes me a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute idea!! Thanks for the blog love!

    Kisses from the WhipperChicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really cute! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete